The Wholesale Formula ("TWF") is a proven blueprint/system for sourcing and selling wholesale products profitably on Amazon. Its founders Dan Meadors and Eric Lambert have sold over $20M in wholesale products on Amazon. Enrollment is now closed. It is rumored to re-open in January 2019
You're probably here because you're asking "is The Wholesale Formula legitimate, and does it work?"
The short answer is "yes" and "yes". But perhaps you need more info. So I wrote this post for you. (Full disclosure: I'm an affiliate partner of TWF, so I may be compensated if you purchase it).
"What you get" inside TWF:
- See my 2016 video for an inside look of TWF here, starting at the 02:58 mark. (TWF's content, bonuses, and help have increased and improved even more since then)
Frequently Asked Questions about TWF:
- August 2018 Q&A video: snip.ly/1etgkt and my Top 10 Takeways from that Q&A
- This email from the TWF Co-founder: goo.gl/WTcMSa
- From live discussion in 2017: goo.gl/vVC5Zd
- From Facebook Q&A in 2017: goo.gl/4vawgE
Who is TWF ideal for?
- Amazon sellers who are tired with the limitations/restrictions with RA (Retail Arbitrage) and OA (Online Arbitrage). See my blog post for more
- Beginning Amazon sellers with no experience at all
- Amazon private label sellers (of any level) who want to add wholesale to their products
Who is TWF not ideal for?
- Tire kickers! Neither TWF nor any other system/course, will be able to help you if you're not serious, and ready to take action on growing a true business!)
- Any seller who is seriously financially strapped and cannot spare $1997 for TWF and (say) $1000 for their 1st wholesale order. If that describes you, please see lesser-priced (and thus with less content and personalized help) Proven Wholesale Sourcing (Disclaimer: I am an affiliate of Proven Wholesale Sourcing, so I may be compensated if you buy it.)
Will TWF work if you're outside the U.S.?
- Yes BUT it does not have country-specific help with Amazon account set-up, taxes, and importing. For that, I recommend this free resource and/or InternationalAZ
- My written review of TWF (The Wholesale Formula)
- My video review of TWF from July 2016 (TWF has improved much more since then)
- Reddit discussion of TWF (I'm not affiliated with that discussion)
Real student testimonials of TWF (verified by me):
- Jonathan Kent ($900,000 in sales the first 7 months of 2017) and Britni Ross (40% profit margin from 11 wholesale accounts):
My interviews with TWF founders Dan & Eric:
- August 2018: snip.ly/1etgkt and my Top 10 Takeways from that Interview
- January 2018: pxlme.me/rkaf6mpm
What's the difference between TWF and Jim Cockrum's Proven Wholesale Sourcing course?
- Glad you asked, I just wrote about that here.
Is there a money back guarantee?
Yes, 30 days from your first payment or full payment, no questions asked. That's plenty of time to check it out. Their guarantee is personally backed by me: If they don't refund you (they will, but just in case), I will. See details near the bottom of this page: jordanmalik.com/twfbonus
Are there any bonuses when I buy?
- Yes, see my bonuses (legitimately worth over $3,000) here: jordanmalik.com/twfbonus.
You've asked me for this help via your submitted survey responses. I'm always asking you 'what do you need from me?' You've said, very recently:
- "My Amazon sales are in a rut."
- "Competition is high."
- "I'm tired of retail arbitrage"
- "I want to source more, more profitably, with less work."
The Wholesale Formula is solving those problems for hundreds of Amazon sellers now, and the're trusted partners of mine. So if you're ready, get The Wholesale Formula. But: If you get it, please take action. It's no good if you buy it and do nothing.