Review: Amazon Boot Camp by The Selling Family
The famous Amazon Boot Camp ('ABC') is an Amazon seller course by The Selling Family. It's been fully updated for 2019. ABC teaches you, step by step, how to start selling products - and expand quickly - on Amazon.
Here's my honest review:
1. Lifetime access; private excellent, supportive live facebook group
2. Step-by-step and friendly
3. Also reviews and trains you on optional software/tools/bookkeeping concepts to manage/grow/streamline your business
1. Limited help with sourcing wholesale and/or private label. Primary methods taught are finding products via retail arbitrage and online arbitrage
2. Intended for U.S.-based sellers only
Focus: Rounded program (covers all the basics) with emphasis on sourcing resellable products from major retailers.
Amazon mega-seller Jessica Larrew (right, of The Selling Family) sold over $300,000 in her first year selling on Amazon. That was just 7 years ago. She's going gangbusters today!
ABC's content is all immediately accessob;e after cleared payment, and it gives you 'steps' to selling on Amazon in 32+ videos, each with an accompanying PDF that you can read and/or print out.
Jessica is an expert at finding inventory locally from retail and liquidation stores so I recommend her course if you are in the U.S. and you are a.) a brand new beginner to selling on amazon and/or b.) you are an Amazon seller who wants to focus on getting inventory locally from retail stores. There is a lot of profit potential from discounted products on sale in local stores around you.
One thing I enjoy immensely is the private Facebook Group for ABC members. Everyone is helpful and friendly and lends a lot of support to one another.
ABC is excellent overall but it's not for everyone. If you're looking for in-depth wholesale or private label product training, you'll only find the basics here. In terms of sourcing training, ABC focuses on retail and online arbitrage.
Below is a FRACTION of what's included in ABC:
- Setting up your seller account
- How to find products to sell using your cell phone
- Evaluating products before buying them
- Understanding Amazon Sales rank
- Eligible categories to sell in
- Dealing with negative feedback
- Understanding the Amazon 'buy box'
- Pricing for FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon)
- Creating listings for your own 'custom' products
- Repricing inventory
- Basics of setting up your business
- Taxes and Bookkeeping
- Sourcing for products at home and in stores
- Best tools to save time & money
- Restricted items and brands (you can't sell)
- Advanced InventoryLab (optional product listing software) training
- Getting your business set up legally
- Accounting basics
You can watch a video featuring a full tour of 'what's inside' ABC below:
How much is it?
ABC's regular price is $495 (that's the price at the time I published this article) for lifetime access. (Or you can pay $195 a month for 3 months.) It has a 30-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee.
My 'double-backed' guarantee for this course:
If you buy the course via my link jordanmalik.com/course3 (I'll receive a small commission), I'll back up the Amazon Boot Camp's 30 day guarantee. Thus: if you realize Amazon Boot Camp is not for you, contact The Selling Family (within 30 days) for a refund. They'll give you 100% back, no questions asked. If for any reason they don't (trust me, they will, but just in case), I'll refund you in full, out of pocket. Just forward your emailed receipt of your purchase to me at email@example.com with your request.
If you're not ready to take the plunge into ABC Boot Camp, be sure to check out The Selling Family's Free 7-Day Amazon Course here.
Enjoy and take action.