Review: Proven Amazon Course (Jim Cockrum)
The famous Proven Amazon Course ('PAC') by Jim Cockrum is one of the longest-running, most trusted platforms where Amazon sellers new and veteran alike start and grow their businesses. There have been a lot of improvements since its inception several years ago.
Here's my honest review:
- Priced right (one-time charge of $399 for lifetime access. You can also pay in affordable installments)
- Anytime 100% money back guarantee
- New courses and training included all the time at no extra cost
- Most of the content is ideal for brand new to intermediate
- All the content and forums is run with honesty and integrity
- Chock full of support staff (issues get resolved)
- The course has had a lot of Improvements to the ‘where/how to begin’, this used to be very confusing for new sellers. A lot of that has been fixed.
Cons: (I was hard-pressed to find these):
- ‘No coaching included’ but it's ridiculous to expect that at this price
- Some of the content is long outdated (better off removing it entirely)
- Proven Amazon course goes 'wide' where others go 'deep'. More on that below.
The #1 question I get from you (my readers) is “Jordan, why is Proven Amazon Course $399 when some other courses/training you promote are 2-8x the price?”
- Even though PAC is an incredible bargain at $399, it does NOT provide something those more expensive courses provide: focused one-on-one coaching or group coaching. But that’s not a bad thing. Coaching is VERY expensive to provide. No one should expect coaching in a $399 course.
- (Related to #1). The Proven Amazon Course price is (my observation) ‘subsidized’ because they have a coaching team that MAY (at some point) soft-sell you their coaching services. That is coaching (that I've heard) runs $3500 and up. (That’s not a slight, their coaching offers are legitimate and NOT pushy, not under-handed, in any way. There are many success stories from their coaching clients). In other words: If any coaching was included in Proven Amazon Course, well you probably would be paying the same as the other courses and training I endorse - those are $1500 and up. One-on-one coaching is not critical for many Amazon sellers (although some folks feel they need it, that’s cool too.). I’ve been a member of Proven Amazon Course for years and I’ve never purchased coaching from them.
- Proven Amazon Course has solid courses and training for an Amazon seller of any stripe (yes, Internationally-based sellers too), but don’t expect consistent updates to content, nor super-advanced tactics nor full-blown growth strategies that come in some of the other courses I’ve promoted - also from trusted partners - that are priced much higher.
Now that we have the price difference out of the way, let me tell you why Proven Amazon Course is still an incredible bargain at $399
First, everyone who joins PAC also gets full access to this (see image below). This is just a fraction of what’s included:
That’s right - you also get full lifetime access to every course covering ALL different aspects of sourcing and selling on Amazon. Each of these courses-within-a-course has solid training and content to accommodate newbies through intermediate sellers - all easy to follow - and it’s enough for most sellers to start or grow their Amazon business.
Proof of that is in PAC’s user testimonials - when you’re done this reading head over to PACCourse.com and scroll down to read quotes from customers. Yes, those are qualified, proven success stories of people who got their start with the Proven Amazon Course.
Cons? There is a small amount of content that’s filler or not-so-great in the course. About 10 to 15% is either considerably outdated or just business models that (my opinion) don't work all that well.
But overall, PAC is a steal. And they offer a 100% money back guarantee anytime. If you're still hesitant, I'm offering my 'double-backed' guarantee for this course:
If you buy the course via my link PACCourse.com (I'll receive a small commission), I'll back up the Proven Amazon Course's anytime guarantee. In other words: if you realize Proven Amazon Course is not for you, contact their support (anytime) for a refund. They'll give you 100% back, no questions asked. If for any reason they don't (trust me, they will, but just in case), I'll refund you in full, out of pocket. Just forward your emailed receipt of your purchase to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.