If you're an Amazon FBA seller anywhere in the world, you're probably doing 'pre-fulfillment' yourself.
By 'pre-fulfillment', I mean:
- receiving products from the manufacturer/wholesaler,
- sorting the products
- bundling and/or packaging them
- photographing the product to Amazon's specs (if you're a private label seller)
- placing FBA barcode labels on them, and then
- shipping everything to Amazon's FBA warehouses
It's a HUGE time-suck, and it's rather inefficient. For many sellers, it's a bottleneck (meaning they get a lot of inventory but it all piles up in their home/warehouse, waiting to be prepared for Amazon's Fulfillment center.)
Thus, enter Amazon.com's official FBA Label service, as well as independent companies like FBAInspection.com (US-California), McKenzie Services (US-Oregon), and PrimeZeroPrep (US-New Hampshire). All prep centers charge nominal fees per unit that is prepped for you).
Amazon's own FBA Label service is fine if you having a single SKU shipped in multiple quantities directly from the wholesaler/distributor/manufacturer. Sellers just like you are having further discussions about Amazon's FBA Label service on the facebook threads here and here (those Facebook groups are free to join.)
Some pre-fulfillment centers are 'fly by night' and/or going out of business. So which fulfillment centers can be trusted? Below are two honest ones (I did a lot of homework on this). Fees are very reasonable. Yes they will work with any Amazon seller around the world, they accept retail arbitrage and online arbitrage products, as well as wholesale and private label and international shipments.
- FBAInspection.com (California): 707-961-0343. Minimum order $35. They also do product inspections & photography and more. Use my discount code mk10 to get 10% off all services across the board (new customers only). FBAInspection is not accepting arbitrage customers at this time: private label, white label, or wholesale products only. Here's a terrific video of their operation:
- McKenzie Services (in tax-free Oregon): 503-718-3205. McKenzie Services has a $19 per month subscription fee for maintaining your account and your Account Manager's time to maintain it each month. There is also an additional $45 minimum charge (In other words, each outbound job to Amazon must incur a minimum of $45 in inspection/processing fees). See their pricing here. For OA (Online Arbitrage) clients, there is an additonal $99 one time set up fee. McKenzie also does product inspections & photography. Save 10% on all their fees when you select my name in the inquiry form (for new customers only). Just enter your contact info on that page and where it says "How Did You Hear About Us?", select "Jordan Malik" in the dropdown menu. Here is McKenzie Services' video:
- Prime Zero Prep and Ship (in tax-free New Hampshire): Contact them by clicking 'Support' near the top-right of this page. Starter plans begin at $1.35 per piece. You can save more by playing flat fees monthly for your Online Arbitrage-sourced merchandise or Wholesale/Private Label products. Brendan Sullivan is the owner.
So you don't actually have to 'touch' (nor receive, nor label, etc.) the inventory you order. Your inventory goes straight to the folks at and they take care of it as if they were 'you' (everything is tracked, your sales are yours, it's your existing seller account, etc.)
Good luck, and feel free to post your experience with any of the above facilities here (click on 'Comment' below).