Some Amazon seller 'machine' courses cost ~$5000 plus thousands more in inventory and processes (that they don't tell you about until AFTER they sell to you).
Help is here.
Get an inside look at amazing, proven Amazon seller courses for $299 or less, instantly via my free e-book. It's perfect whether you're a beginner or intermediate Amazon seller, in the U.S. or International.
Get your free copy right here.
What's new since the last (early 2014) version that you might already own/downloaded? Nothing super-critical, but some things you might be interested in:
- NO course had a significant increase in price (one actually went down - from $299 to $99 - Permanently)
- I shed some light on "private label" inside the guide (also see the '*' note below)
- A couple courses got a significant amount of new material
- I still recommend any/all four courses (the same in the 2014 guide (the guide will give you some help in figuring 'which one is right for me?')
- I share my 2014 total sales on Amazon
- I give a little more inspiration/guidance to help you
*About "private label": Only one course reviewed in the book has extensive private label training. My 2 top recommendation for private label services/training/education (not included because the price is over $500) are 1.) here; and 2.) here (available only until 4/27/15). Alternately, learn private label basics for free right here and here.